I don’t know about you but I find that lunch boxes are the hardest thing to keep fresh and exciting and appetising. This week for Luke’s lunches he has been enjoying salad with crab sticks for a change.
Here is the picture and the ingredients I used. I would love to hear your ideas for Lunch box treats.
Sea Food Stick Salad
1 tbsp 0% fat yogurt
a few drops of Tabasco
Salad (I used, bean sprouts, baby spinach, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onion)
1. cook the pasta, drain and leave to cool
2. mix the yogurt and Tabasco then stir it through the cold pasta
3. chop the salad items and put in the bottom of the lunch box
4. spoon the pasta on top
5. then shred the seafood sticks on top
Marks out of 10 from Luke: 8 (he said it was very filling)
syns on easy extra = 0*
* Although I make every effort to correctly work out syns values, please be aware that syn values may vary depending where you buy certain items and that being human I do make mistakes. If using my recipes please double check the syn value for yourself, I would hate a mistake to sabotage anyone’s weight loss.