For lunch today I enjoyed an omelet packed with bacon, mushrooms, tomato and courgette and it got me thinking about ways Luke could take something similar to work and I came up with mini frittata. Unfortunately my oven is currently broken so I can’t make a batch to show you, once my oven is fixed I will update this with a picture, for now the picture is my lunch that inspired this post.
syn free on extra easy*
back bacon with all visible fat removed
veg of your choice diced we like; courgettes, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms and onion
spray light, salt, pepper
1. preheat your oven to 180 degrees C
2. spray a muffin tray (12 spaces) with fry light
3. in a bowl whisk the eggs and season with salt and pepper.
4. in a frying pan fry (using fry light) the potato, bacon and veggies.
5. share the veggies between the muffin tin
6. share the egg between the muffin tins
7. bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
You could use some cheese from your HEX A or using some of your syns.
Pack lots of veggies in, the more super free veg you eat the more healthy/ the greater results you will see at the scales.
* Although I make every effort to correctly work out syns values, please be aware that syn values may vary depending where you buy certain items and that being human I do make mistakes. If using my recipes please double check the syn value for yourself, I would hate a mistake to sabotage anyone’s weight loss.