This dish is not only delicious it has a real fresh quality to it which leaves you satisfied with none of that stodgy after low! This meal was knocked up out of ingredients we brought home from a weekend staying with my granny. She had stocked up on ‘diet friendly’ foods for us but then we ended up having to leave a day early and so didn’t have chance to eat everything!
MARKS OUT OF TEN FROM LUKE = 5 (he doesn’t like pork)
SUPER FREE FOODS = 4
SPEED FOODS = 4
SYNS ON EXTRA EASY= 0*
– 200grams cooked pasta (we used tagliatelle)
– 2 lean pork escolopes (all visible fat removed)
– 1 tin tomatoes
– 1 onion diced
– 1 pepper diced
– 1 carrot diced
– 2 generous handfuls of fresh spinach
– Grill the pork in the oven until cooked through
– Fry the the onions and peppers and carrots in fry light.
– Add the tin tomatoes and season with salt and pepper and a small amount of calorie free sweetener if the tomatoes are tart.
– mix the pasta into the sauce.
– mix in the spinach and mix until it has wilted
– pile onto your plate and top with your grilled pork.
* Although I make every effort to correctly work out syns values, please be aware that syn values may vary depending where you buy certain items and that being human I do make mistakes. If using my recipes please double check the syn value for yourself, I would hate a mistake to sabotage anyone’s weight loss.