These are lovely and so moreish. We will definitely be making them again. I think next time I’m going to make a bigger batch and then freeze half of them for nights when we are having a quick curry and I don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen. They would be great in lunch boxes too especially as they are syn free. I have put down the spices I used but you could play abut and get them just to your taste.
MARKS OUT OF TEN FROM LUKE = 10
SUPER FREE FOODS = 1
SPEED FOODS = 1
SYNS ON EXTRA EASY= 0
– can of chick peas drained
– spices; cumin, ground coriander, grama masala, chilli flakes, garlic powder, black onion seeds, cinnamon, fresh coriander
– Finely slice the onions and slowly cook in a pan with some fry light.
– blend the chickpeas and mixed in the spices (amounts to your tastes)
– mix in the onions and season with salt
– roll mixture into ball shapes
– put on baking tray and spray with fry light
– bake for 20 minutes
Allow them to cool slightly before serving to help them firm up a little.